Compliance Coordinator(Specialist) under Supervision, Assists and Reports to Compliance Head in any of the following activities, but not limited to, in support of the preparation, identification, monitoring, escalation and timely mitigation of compliance risks in alignment with Corporate Compliance matters and Business Ethics & Governance framework.in administration of day to day operation.
- Assisting compliance head for the implementation of compliance program including requesting the data and updating the information in daily compliance operation with preparation for the required compliance documentations according to internal process and procedures.
- Administrating by keeping the records and maintaining documentations and databases of all compliance activities, by ensuring the most up-to-date information including the internal and external policies as instructed.
- As instructed, timely updating company-wide regular and ad-hoc compliance announcement according to internal policy, industry and each statutory legal and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinating and assisting the regular or ad-hoc on and off mandatory compliance training and education for employee including by providing responsible administrative supports across the functions and organizations within the team in a timely manner.
- Assisting and contributing to perform the data analysis including compliance, financial and operational, but not limited to, and risk assessment including vendors, suppliers and partners through systematic due diligence and related metrics with regard to Compliance.
- Assisting to coordinate closely with colleagues in other relevant and core functions in order to work for the corrective actions and preventive activities followed by the relevant compliance and internal audit findings and recommendations.
- As directed by Compliance head, providing ad hoc assistance in respect of Audit , investigations and legal & compliance researches in any administrative & operational aspect that may arise from time to time.
- Providing any other administrative support and responsibility with regard to compliance and IA within the team.
Basic/Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required: preferably in law, business management and Finance, or a related field required.
- 3+ years of compliance experience required, preferably in compliance or Audit or legal business function with business acumen. Or relevant License holder(Law or else)
- Fast learner with regard to applicable regulatory and compliance and IA requirements.
- Self-Starter also as a “Collaborative and Positive” team player with Prudence and Flexibility.
- Highly motivated with the ability to be proactive and complete projects in a responsible, professional and timely manner.
- High degree of Ethical standards both personally and professionally.
- Good technical skillset at Microsoft office. (Data analysis, Powerpoint)
- Ability to grow and work hard in a matrixed, multi-disciplined organization given the circumstances on both restraint time pressure and resources limited.
- Good communicator both in Korean and English
- Full time
- 17:59 (as we expect a large volume of applications at the last minute, please submit your application three hours ahead of the deadline.)
<LINE에서는 이런 것들을 누릴 수 있습니다!>
- 라인플러스 채용 공식 페이스북 페이지입니다.
- 라인으로 공고 확인 및 1:1 질의 응답이 가능한 채용 공식계정입니다.
* 친구추가 버튼(모바일 용)