[Global Risk Management Team]
The LINE messaging app, a global service used in more than 190 countries and regions offers free one-to-one and group messaging, as well as a diverse array of lively stickers that can be used to express feelings difficult to convey with just words – like body language for texting. Free domestic and international voice and video calls are also available. In addition to its messaging app, the company offers a wide range of other services, ranging from fintech to photo-sharing apps.
In this role, you will be responsible to identify and report all scenarios of risks that can affect LINE’s products and services. Working cross-functionally with legal, corporate affairs and product teams across different regions, you will proactively find innovative solutions. This role will report to the Vice President of Global Communications & Risk Management. You will be LINE’s “go to” person for all risks that may/can disrupt LINE’s products and services including political affairs but not limited to. Working in a small team, this person has to be able to work with minimum supervision and a very pro-active mind. Educating stakeholders on enterprise risk issues and forming a consensus among key stakeholders while protecting the company from external risks is an equally important tasks given the company’s young history.
- Identify, measure, analyze, control and recommend operational risks and business risks.
- Develop operational risk and business risk management tools/systems and process.
- Lead cross-functional departments to implement contingency plans for all risks relating to LINE’s products and services.
- Establish and maintain a risks database for LINE’s products and services focusing on the APAC region and regularly report to senior management.
- Educate operational and business risk management company wide.
- Monitor geopolitical development and flag any possible risks.
- Lead the operational side of “risk controls” during crisis.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Finance, Legal, or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in Japanese is a plus
- Minimum 5 years experiences in Corporate/Operational risk and/or Business risk.
- Global knowledge of tech industry in terms of policy and regulations
- Strong conceptual thinking skill.
- Experience in tech industry is a plus.
- Flexibility for international travels
- Bundang Square Office, Korea
Work Mode : Selective Work Mode by organization
LINE is experimenting the working methods until December 2020 in order to find better way of working which ultimately can upgrade the current system.
Every team in LINE will select one option from 100% work from home to flexible office works and new joiner will follow the allocated team’s Work Mode.
Working Hours : LINE Smart Work
Every LINER can select its own working hours on daily/weekly basis within the standard working hours which is determined by monthly working days.
Furthermore, if the working hours exceeds the standard hours, extra overtime allowance will be paid.
- Permanent Worker
- Recruiting schedule and results will be individually notified by email registered in the application.
- If the application contains false information, the recruitment may be cancelled.